Home improvement contractors are required by law to declare on their licensing application any nonpayment or underpayment of wage actions against them.

If contractors fail to abide by this law, and you believe you have been a victim of wage theft, file a Wage Underpayment and Theft Worker complaint in English or in Spanish with our office.