Complaints can be filed with your local village, town or city building department or by filling out the online complaint form.

To file a complaint with a licensing board or to bring a matter pertaining to the actions of a licensed or unlicensed tradesperson to the attention of our investigative staff, don't hesitate to call us at (914) 995-2657 or send an e-mail to .