- Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 July 2014 20:03
The Consumer Protection Department provides as updated information as possible as it relates to consumer products and services.
The A-Z Consumer list provides a comprehensive listing of consumer information, news releases and services. Additionally, you may contact us if you need assistance.
In Scams and Alerts, you can learn about:
- the latest consumer scams
- how to avoid becoming a victim of identity theft
- obtain advice from housing counselors and free assistance on loan modification
- review energy prices and read the latest recall and product safety news.
If you are in debt, you should know your rights and become acquainted with answers to frequently asked questions about debt collection.
And for parents of students entering college, be sure to research and understand the many college financing options available to you.