This notice outlines your consumer rights with regard to home ownership and borrowing decisions.
- You should shop around and compare loan rates and fees.
- You should consider consulting a qualified independent credit counselor or other experienced financial advisor regarding the rate, fees, and provisions of this mortgage loan before you proceed.
- The following is a list of counselors you may choose to contact in Westchester County:
Community Housing Innovations, Inc.
190 East Post Road, Suite 401
White Plains, NY 10601
Tel: (914) 683 - 1010
Housing Action Council
55 South Broadway, 2nd Floor
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Tel: (914) 332 - 5229
Westchester Community Opportunity Program, Inc.
2269 Saw Mill River Road, Bldg. 3
Elmsfordm , NY 10523
Tel: (914) 592 - 5600
Westchester Residential Opportunities, Inc.
470 Mamaroneck Ave.
White Plains, NY 10605
Tel: (914) 428 - 4507
Community Capital New York
7 West Cross St,
Hawthorne, NY 10532
Tel: (914) 747 - 8020
- Mortgage loan rates and closing costs and fees vary based on many factors, including your particular credit and financial circumstances, your earnings history, the loan-to-value requested, and the type of property that will secure your loan.
- The loan rate and fees could vary based on which lender or mortgage broker you select. Higher rates and fees may be related to the individual circumstances of a particular consumer's application.
- You are not required to complete any loan agreement merely because you have received disclosures or have signed a loan application.
- If you proceed with this mortgage loan, you should also remember that you may face serious financial risks if you use this loan to pay off credit card debts and other debts in connection with this transaction and then subsequently incur significant new credit card charges or other debts.
- If you continue to accumulate debt after this loan is closed then experience financial difficulties, you could lose your home and any equity you have in it if you do not meet your mortgage loan obligations.
- Property taxes and homeowner's insurance are your responsibility.
- Not all lenders provide escrow services for these payments.
- You should ask the lender about these services.